Politique de Cookies
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own Cookies: These are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own.
DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session Cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: They are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc..
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the editor to include on the web, advertising space, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
These allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits: